dimanche 24 octobre 2010

Small news

Hey everybody,
My trip with VIA Rail was very nice ! 3 days in a train that's very long but I saw tones of different scenery and meet a few people ;) was awesome !
I m in Toronto now and experiment Couchsurfing(.org) which is very nice by now. Jonathan is a very good person and I m glad that I met him :)
Walking around the city. I never see that before, advertisements everywhere and screen advertisements everywhere, huge buildings, skyscrapers ! That's cool!
Come back soon to see my train trip pictures and to know more about Toronto ! ;)
See ya !

2 commentaires:

  1. Your pictures are really magnificent, especially the pictures of the sky and since the train. It's VERY COOL
    Kisses I'm like hardly
    Mam

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oh ! You speak english ! wow very well done ! :D kisses

    RépondreSupprimer