lundi 15 novembre 2010

Back home

Happy to see my family
Heureuse de revoir ma famille

Already a week at home
Déjà une semaine à la maison

Portrait with french cows !
Portrait avec les vaches françaises !

Beautiful sun set on corn fields !
Beau couché de soleil sur champs de maïs

Massongy in background
Massongy en arrière plan

Thénières Castle
Le Château de Thénières



Crazy time with my brother
Folie picturesque en compagnie de mon frèrot



Hop! an Hair cut for the Doggy ! (seat on the best seat ever... me ! haha)
Un petite coupe de cheveux pour le chienchien ! (de plus, installé sur le meilleur siège qui soit)

Proud on my mom's motorbike ! I wish I could drive it but I was only passenger :)

Great weekend
Un weekend génial

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi this is Aaron - working at the Broadway Camera store in Vancouver. I found your blog and am so happy to see the fun you've been having and of course the photos (and drawings too). Hope your vacation was good and glad to see you made it home okay. :-D

    Take care.
    Aaron

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Aaron !! What a good surprise :D
    Actually, I m back in Canada since March already, but I m in Montreal. If you come over here please let me know ;) I still have a lot of questions about my camera hihi.
    I wish I could come back to Vancity someday! It was really a great time over there.. I miss it a lot.
    Anyway, I hope you're doing well too. I had a quick look on your pictures too and.. waw great, interesting subjects! I like it :)

    Take care

    Marion

    RépondreSupprimer